Monday 28 April 2014

Confirmation Challenge at Paper Nest Dolls Norway

Hello once again!

I am so happy that you have dropped by!

 

You might like to check out my Blog Candy HERE

Today a new Challenge has started at Paper Nest Dolls Norway!

Here is my Card for the Confirmation Challenge!

 

 

 I have used Angel Ellie with Teddy  rubber stamp and coloured with ProMarkers and Distress Re-inkers.

You can find her HERE

 

I found this Wing Template above on Pinterest. I am not sure where it originally came from but will try to find out the give credit to the creator! (If anyone knows please let me know)

To Make the card base I used a 12x12 inch piece of white card! 

I enlarged to A4 size and printed the wings onto paper.

Fold the card in half and center the wing image and cut around. Then cut extra half wing pieces on the scraps as shown below.

 

 

 

I spritzed the wing pieces with pink ink, and inked all of the edges in pink as well!

You can get an idea of the scoring of the wing pieces by this picture as well, and the assembly below.

 

 

 

 The base and middle of the wing card, remains open to stand!

Then it is time to decorate!

 

 

 I made my own sentiment tags!

 

 

 

 I used some cheesecloth behind my image, and pretty flower trim below.

 

 

 Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and my Stash.

My own stick pin!

Charms and ribbon from my Stash!

 

 

 

 I really enjoyed making this creation!

I hope you like it too!

Pop on over and join the challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

18 comments:

Angela Westland Australia said...

That is awesome Julie, I will have to check out pininterest more often. Fabulous what you have done hun, absolutely beautiful. Ange xxoo

Darlene said...

Just adorable Julie! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINGS WITH WINGS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Basslady said...

this is so adorable!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Terri's Cards N More said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and your layout is so creative. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Things with Wings" challenge.

Flo said...

Wow this is amazing! I love your wings , design, stamp and flowers! Just stunning! Hugs, Flo.

Debbie said...

Great card and just right for our challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Call in Again. Debbiex

Norma said...

Gorgeous confirmation card, Julie. Love the angel-wing base. The image is sweet and beautifully coloured. Love the soft colours. Gorgeous embellishments.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is a gorgeous Confirmation card, love the design. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

RitaK said...

Thank you for joining the ATSC with this lovely creation. A good idea for confirmation. Hugs Rita

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 26 'wings' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Nathalie said...

Very very cutie card. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion. hugs, Helena

Karen Wilson said...

oh my goodness, how pretty is this and love your tutorial! thanks for playing along with us at suzy bee's!

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a sweet creation and your angel is beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

OlgaB said...

Gorgeous. Love all the detail. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
Hugs from Africa.
Olga DT G'nS

Vic said...

wow! this is beautiful! so different, so original, and such a lovely keepsake ...thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle blog- Vic, DT x

Unknown said...

Outstanding. Really love it.
Thanks for joining us at g n s

Mrs.B said...

So cute,
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril x