Thursday 15 February 2018

Steampunk Valentine Bestie in 3D - Bestie Shabby Chic Design Team

Hello and Welcome!

I am very excited to be on the Design Team for the new

Shabby Chic Besties!

Here is my first card for the team!


I have used a new 3D Coloured Printable Sheet
Feb color printable 20 instant download 


I had a lot of fun with this image, I always love to do a 3D creation but this was extra fun as I got to add all sorts of gorgeous embellishments!
I especially loved her little Heart wand that matches the image.



Thanks for visiting!
Hugs Julie xox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Julie this is absolutely amazing i love the topper and all your embellishments are gorgeous.
You’ve done a wonderful job.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx

Unknown said...

You always make a beautiful card Julie. Love this one too.