Wednesday 17 July 2013

A New Challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society

So sorry that this post is so late, but I now have a lovely new laptop to work on, and it is so much better! Yay!
Here is my DT Card for the latest Challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society Add a ribbon and button.

 
This great Christmas image is by Kim Gwin, and is available in the store, just follow the links from the Challenge site above. It is so easy to colour!


Here is a close up of the Shaker that I made. I have filled it with Crystal Glitter, gold micro beads and silver flatback crystals.


I have used some flowers in Red and Green, And used Christmas ribbons and a nice Christmas pudding Button, tied with twine.

 
I hope this Card has got you in the mood to join the challenge!
You still have time!
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Juliexox

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

yehhhhhhhhhh a new Laptop.
your card is very beautiful Julie.

greetings karin