Sunday 25 August 2013

My new card for today!

 
 

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - Green, Blue and Beige

 

Here is my DT Card

 
I really love this card! I think the colours are great! And this little fairy is really sweet, she is a Digital Stamp by Sherri Baldy and you can find her HERE.
 

 
I have coloured her with my Promarkers! I played a bit with the background, I did little dotty swirls around her.

 
 
I played a bit with some frontage as well, I quite like the effect especially on the large rose!
 

 

I am using this card as well for a Design Team call for a fantastic new blog, owned by a lovely and talented new friend Lisa Walsh. Lisa is also a Design team buddy on the Aussie My-Besties Challenge blog. Thanks Lisa for this opportunity to try out for a spot on your team, I would love to be more involved in Australian Blogs and use stamps and products from more wonderful artists/companies.

Lisa's new challenge blog is Dreamtime Designs pop on over and take a look!

 
Have a fantastic week everyone!
Hugs Julie xox
 
I am entering the following challenges:
http://mybestiesdutchgirlsdesigns.blogspot.nl/ - Bingo (Text, Ribbon lace, Light Blue)



8 comments:

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Julie,
Wow hun, I love, love, love this! Your colouring is fantastic & I love the colour combo you have used. They go so well together. I'm currently working on my new Bestie design too...mind if I CASE your swirly stippling for it? lol. Great idea. Gorgeous butterflies & is the rose handmade? Looks like it. Beautiful. Thank you for your entry to my DT Call & your lovely words. I appreciate it. Hugs, Lisa.

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

Hazel said...

Oh my goodness Julie - this card is just so beautiful - love the image and all the extras you have added - such a great colour palette too!

I am now following you and look forward to seeing your creations.

I hope you will join in the fun with us on our next challenge on Tuesday.

Have a great week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Sharon Noble said...

Fabulous thank you for joining us at the UK Challenge blog. X

JayBe said...

Such a pretty card, Julie - I love the pastel colour palette you chose. Thanx for joining us at the UK Besties challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Tina Chianna said...

oh wow such a stunning creation!! love everything about it. Thankyou so much for entering it into the UK my besties challenge and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx

Anita Meijer said...

What a beautiful card have you make Julie.
Thank you for joining us at the challenge of My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
Hugs from Anita

Unknown said...

such a pretty card love the butterflys

thank you so much for joining us at the UK Besties Challenge Blog

Luv Kerrie DT x

Gill McCall said...

Beautiful card, love all the butterflies and the colours are amazing. Thanks for joining us in the UK besties challenge. Gill DT