Sunday, 25 August 2013

My new card for today!

 
 

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - Green, Blue and Beige

 

Here is my DT Card

 
I really love this card! I think the colours are great! And this little fairy is really sweet, she is a Digital Stamp by Sherri Baldy and you can find her HERE.
 

 
I have coloured her with my Promarkers! I played a bit with the background, I did little dotty swirls around her.

 
 
I played a bit with some frontage as well, I quite like the effect especially on the large rose!
 

 

I am using this card as well for a Design Team call for a fantastic new blog, owned by a lovely and talented new friend Lisa Walsh. Lisa is also a Design team buddy on the Aussie My-Besties Challenge blog. Thanks Lisa for this opportunity to try out for a spot on your team, I would love to be more involved in Australian Blogs and use stamps and products from more wonderful artists/companies.

Lisa's new challenge blog is Dreamtime Designs pop on over and take a look!

 
Have a fantastic week everyone!
Hugs Julie xox
 
I am entering the following challenges:
http://mybestiesdutchgirlsdesigns.blogspot.nl/ - Bingo (Text, Ribbon lace, Light Blue)



9 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Wow hun, I love, love, love this! Your colouring is fantastic & I love the colour combo you have used. They go so well together. I'm currently working on my new Bestie design too...mind if I CASE your swirly stippling for it? lol. Great idea. Gorgeous butterflies & is the rose handmade? Looks like it. Beautiful. Thank you for your entry to my DT Call & your lovely words. I appreciate it. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Julie - this card is just so beautiful - love the image and all the extras you have added - such a great colour palette too!

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing your creations.

    I hope you will join in the fun with us on our next challenge on Tuesday.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous thank you for joining us at the UK Challenge blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Julie - I love the pastel colour palette you chose. Thanx for joining us at the UK Besties challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow such a stunning creation!! love everything about it. Thankyou so much for entering it into the UK my besties challenge and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card have you make Julie.
    Thank you for joining us at the challenge of My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Hugs from Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card love the butterflys

    thank you so much for joining us at the UK Besties Challenge Blog

    Luv Kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love all the butterflies and the colours are amazing. Thanks for joining us in the UK besties challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox