Monday 19 August 2013

Two new projects to share with you today!

 
 

I have two new creations for Challenges starting today!

And I am feeling very girly with these posts ...he he I love girly, girl.!

 

Firstly for the Besties Challenge blog - Wedding

 

 
I have used a pretty Bride Digi By Sherri Baldy. It can be found HERE

 
Some pretty flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts and from my Stash.
I made my own Stick Pin and added a white tulle bow.

 
I coloured her with my Promarkers and used touches of Crystal Kindy Glitz.

 
I love to use my Tim Holtz Butterfly border die, and some punched butterflies as well.
I used some nice lace on the bottom edge.
 
 

For my next project today! I have made a Decorative canvas for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - Use Twine

 




 
I have used this lovely new pansy Digi by Kim Gwin! I can imagine this in many colours. It is perfect for a pretty ladies card. It can be found HERE.



For my Twine element, I wrapped my image with green and white striped twine. Then hung a cute little Heart charm.
 



More gorgeous Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts! I love them so much!
 
And a friends sentiment from Kaiser crafts.
 

 
I hope you have enjoyed my latest Design Team work!
Please hop on over to the blogs and check out the other wonderful cards by the Design Team members.
Then add your own card, for a chance of winning a prize!.
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs Julie xox
 
I have also entered this challenge:



4 comments:

Wil said...

Wauw, both your projects are beautifull! I really love purple, so you can send the canvas to me haha
Your bride is lovely. You colored her in a way that it looks like she is on top of the card (like 3D)

hugs, Wil

MommyScraps said...

Such beautiful use of flowers! Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion's Summer Flowers challenge this week! Good luck!
Adina

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Both of these are fabulous love the colours and layouts
Hugs
Donna xx

Julie Gleeson said...

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments! Hugs Julie x