Monday 23 September 2013

Add 3 Buttons Challenge

 
 
 

Hello to all of my new and old friends!

I have a new card to show you today!

For The Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Use 3 Buttons

 

 
The Design Team ladies were asked to use an image by Kim Gwin this week. She has some wonderful new Halloween images so you should hop on over and take a look.
You can find this fall scarecrow image HERE

 
I have coloured him with Promarkers.
I used black card for my die cuts and dry brushed some white acrylic paint on the edges.
 

 
Take a look at this Gorgeous Hand-made heart embellishment that I got from An Australian Facebook Page called Charms Creations , She would love you to pop on over and like her page.

 
Here I have added some great fall coloured flowers by WOC and my stash. And a cute stick pin!

 
I hope you like my cute Scarecrow Card!
Hugs Julie x
 
I am entering this card in the following:



11 comments:

Kaija said...

A great card again Julie!
What a wonderful splash of color in, I like it :)
Hugs Kaija<3

Unknown said...

I love this card, the colours are really great and vibrant, fantastic.

Jacquel said...

Your card is just too cute! I LOVE that image & how you colored it! The elements you added are just FABULOUS & really adds to the overall beauty of your project!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

melsanford said...

Fab card! I love all the little details :-) Thank you for joining our Autumn challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Plony said...

Wow,this looks great!!!!! Very nice card Julie and lovely details.
Hugs Plony.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the muted colors in your image. I think the scarecrow looks worn out from doing his job. It's very cute.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

Vickie Y said...

Love the cute image and colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

Chris said...

Hi Julie! Love your card and your fantastic colouring on the scarecrow image, it's such a fantastic design too! Have a great weekend. Chris :-)

Stampalicious said...

love this! great colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We can, hugs, martina

Joanne said...

What a FAB card Julie!! I love it all! Super Autumn colors and great image. And I love the felt heart with the little tags, very cool! I checked out the images and they are great. I may have to see how many pennies are in my piggy bank, lol. Hugs!

wannabcre8tive said...

A very fabulous card. I love all the details.