Thursday 19 September 2013

BUBBLETASTIC! A new release for Sami Stamps and my first DT Creation

 
 

Yay I am sooooo excited!

 

It is time for my first project with Sami Stamps Design Team!

 

The new design teams girls are all so talented and have made stunning Cards, so make sure you drop on over to the Sami Stamps Blog to take a look at the new release of gorgeous Digital Stamps, and the stunning creations that the ladies have made to showcase them.

 

Here is my creation!

I have used the Digi called My Bubble Time, and she is a real cutie! Make sure you check out the other Bubbly Fairy Designs as well, they are amazing! The Digital Stamps are all available on the Sami Stamps Blog.
I decided to have a bit of fun with this Image, and with Sami's permission I made a cute Bauble!
I thought that the Bauble would really fit the bubble theme of the release.
I am happy with the result!
My Image is coloured with Promarkers.
I have sprinkled some Mica Flakes and tiny bubble beads inside the image side to make a sparkly shaker!

 
In the reverse side I have added a sentiment, white doily and purple roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Then I have wrapped the edge of the bauble with purple lace and white pleated ribbon.
To finish it off I have made loops of lace and purple wool trim, and glued on more of the same purple roses.
I am also entering this in the following:
 
http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.no/ - Going in Circles (Die cut on reverse of Bauble pic)

 
Here is another card that I recently made for a girlfriend!
I have used two more images from Sami Stamps!
I am entering this card in the following:
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.no/ - Die cuts or punches
 
I hope you enjoy my project for today, and will join in the current challenge over at
Hugs to you all!
Julie xox

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous creation and card Julie.

greetings karin

Grandma Bonnie said...

Julie, each one of your projects are a treasure!

Gem said...

I love that Bauble, what a fab idea :) I have some empty ones of these lying around somewhere ;) The card is beautiful too, so delicate looking. Gem xx

Sharon said...

I love them all Julie, but especially love the bauble. A fabulous idea.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kellie 0:) said...

Waving hello from north of Wollongong. :D That bauble is absolutely adorable. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Joanne said...

Hello Julie, Joanne here, one of your sister DT members for DDCC. I finally got the time to visit all of our members blogs, such talent! Your work is beautiful! I had so much fun looking at your creations, lovely! I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you! Hugs, Joanne

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and lovely embellishments, thanks for joining us at CC&CC card Anything Goes challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Such a creative idea! I wonder if you're going to hang your bauble from your Christmas tree this year?

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenges Going in Circles Challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Jenée said...

Julie, that bubble ornament is out of this world! What a beautiful, creative idea. It just wows me!

June Houck said...

Wow wow wow Julie! These are both beautiful, but I am particularly taken with the tri-fold card. Stunning and gorgeous. Thank you for joining us in our Going in Circles challenge at Cut It Up!

Sam K said...

What a great idea the bauble is, both creations are beautiful
X

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love that bauble that you created - very cute idea! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Migdalia said...

Beautiful Creations!!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Nonni said...

Both of these creations are really creative and beautiful. I love all the details!

Angelique said...

Oh my. Fabulous!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap