Sunday 27 October 2013

Get Crafty with Kraft Paper

 

Hello to all of my wonderful Crafty Friends!

 

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments, I love to read them!

 

 

Today I have a new DT Card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Use Kraft Paper

 

 

 

I have used this lovely Peony Image by Kim Gwin and you can find it HERE

 



 

This was my first attempt at colouring on Kraft Paper. My DDCC friend gave me the idea for this. I found that the colours are a lot darker on the brown so I added some white highlights with a white paint pen.

 

 

I used some co-ordinating papers and sentiment from  Kaisercraft - Precious Moments paper pad ,I also added a Butterfly Border and cute punched Butterflies.

 

 

This card is fairly basic for me, I usually add a lot more embellishments, and flowers!

 

 

Look at this Beautiful Lace that was a gift from my good friend Rose, isn't it stunning?

I hope you like this card, I will be back shortly with a second post for today!

 

Hugs Julie! xox

 
I will also be entering this in the following:

 

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Julie.

gr karin