Friday 18 October 2013

Get Fashionable for Halloween with a Web Veil

 

 

Welcome friends!

I am back again with the new release for Sami Stamps!

 

Fashionable Halloween and Witches and Whiskers.

 

 

 

 

 

I have chosen Web Veil to use for my card!

I think she is very sheik in the web fascinator!

 

 

 

 

I have coloured her with my Promarkers using Purples and Greys. I have also added Crystal Stickles to the Webs.

 

 

 

 

I have used Magnolia Doily flowers and Purple roses, Purple Seam binding Bow and a diamanté Ribbon slider for bling!

 

 



 

Some black tulle pleated ribbon, Purple lace and ribbon rosette flowers decorate the left edge.

And the Noor Design Butterfly Border on the top edge!

 

 

 

 

I think she makes a very fashionable Halloween Card!

 

Make sure you pop over to the Sami Stamps Challenge Blog and take a look at the other stunning cards made by the Design Team!

And please join in the Halloween Challenge!

 

Have a wonderful Day!

Hugs Julie! xox

I am entering this card in the following:
 


11 comments:

Unknown said...

You've made a spider web hat absolutely elegant...very impressive, Julie!! Maybe this would be a good card to send to Sam this week? Or, maybe not.
It's gorgeous!
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
My Blog Candy

Anna said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter and good luck!
X Anna DT

Sheryl said...

This is stunning! I love the design and different elements on this card. Good to have you with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Unknown said...

We're glad you entered the crafty ribbons challenge this week
P x

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Julie. I love the image and the design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Julie, what a gorgeous card, I love the colours you used. Beautiful image and fabulous elements are used...greetings Miranda

Sam K said...

Oooo the stickles on the web, make it look like the dew drops you see on webs early in the morning, beautiful
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab card, your colouring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Susan x

Unknown said...

Wonderful card love the image .Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley's with our Halloween challenge, Tania xx (DT)

Emily Lauritzen said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Julie!! I love the black and purple combination!
<3 Emily L.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Julie.

gr karin