Sunday 10 November 2013

Jillaroo Card

 

 

Hello Again!

 

 

I have a Western Card to show you today using a Bugaboo Digital Stamp!

 

I was asked to make a card some time ago with a Cowgirl or Jillaroo Image. 

So Here she is 



 

I have coloured my image with my Promarkers.

I used some purple Checked paper to follow the western theme, navy checked ribbon, and a cute little Cowboy Hat charm. I also used some flowers from my stash!

 

 

Have a great day! I will be back with 2 more design team cards tomorrow!

 

Hugs Julie xox

 

I am entering this card in the following:

http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com.au/ - Other Occasions and Reasons

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Fabulous card and I love your card design and colour palette. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Maron said...

Very neat card!

Sam K said...

Love it, love the cartoony colouring and love the colours. Gorgesou charm/corner piece too
x
Little Pear Tree

Min said...

This is just FABULOUS! Wonderful work!
We’re so glad you decided to play along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Western Round Up Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations