Friday 17 January 2014

New Release for Sami Stamps- Snuggle Up To A Good Book


Hello wonderful friends!


I am a bit late with my post today as I have gone away for a few days to visit my eldest daughter. Internet is available but I am trying to spend lots of quality time with family!

So thats why I am sitting here at 10pm trying to catch up with everything! LOL


Today I have a new card to show you for the new release at Sami Stamps!


I am always amazed at her wonderful new designs!


Here is the new release:

And Here is my Card

 

I have combined 2 of the images I love Books and I can Read to make my card! I think they go together really well!



 

The Images are coloured with pro markers. I have used some new dies on my cards, they are Marianne Dies .



 

I used primary colours and stapled some bright ribbons down the side!

A cute butterfly at the top and ABC stickers finished it off!

 

 

 

These Images remind me of my 2 youngest children!

 

 

 

I hope you like todays card and will pop on over to Sami Stamp Blog and join the cuuent challenge!

 

Hugs Julie xox

2 comments:

Angela Westland Australia said...

These look great Julie!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Julie. I love how you have used the two stamps and such a great design.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon x