Monday, 14 April 2014

Darcy's 3rd Birthday Card

Hello Ladies!

Don't forget my Blog Candy HERE

I decided to use this cute little boy image to make a card for my little Man's 3rd Birthday!

 

You can find him HERE

I have coloured him with ProMarkers and Distress re-inkers.

 

 

 

 

 I had to hunt around for some boy embellishments, I found some Spotty papers with coordinating tags.

Some paper clips, and wooden MDF number 3. And 2 cute birds. I wrapped some twine around, And added some brads.

 

 I like these sentiment word stickers!

 

I have to wait a few weeks to give it to Darcy! Hope you liked my card!

Please join the challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

12 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Julie also your card under.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I love it - beautiful card and colouring and the sentiment is perfect :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is adorable - I especially like the dymo labeler words! Wonderful colors! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! What a cute little card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun image, super fun layout and super fun polka dots! Love it :)Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Polka Dots Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun card, I really like the color scheme and your coloring. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and cute card! I like the colours you've used! Thank you for taking the Time Out and join us, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining The Crafting Cafe this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love your colouring, Fun card x
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over in "Feeling Crafty" Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Lots to see and look at.

    Thanks for joining us this month at The Crafting Cafe and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox