Thursday, 15 May 2014

Reminder for KISS Challenge at Besties 3D Deco Blog

Hello Lovelies!

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

 

I just have a quick post tonight!

 

As we are quite new, we have decided to do a little reminder post at the half way mark of our Challenges!

There is now 1 week left to enter our challenge!

 

Here is my Card

 

 

 

You can Find 3D Sheets HERE

 

 

 

This was a nice quick card, once the 3D Image was completed that is! LOL

You can see the layering of the image below!

 

 

 

 

 I am looking forward to seeing some gorgeous entries! So pop on over and join the fun!

Big Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything goes with patterned paper

6 comments:

  1. Das ist aber eine wunderschöne Arbeit
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at JFF. Good layering technique! I like that huge brad too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card, I love how you've decoupaged the image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox