Sunday 15 June 2014

N is for Nautical at ABC Challenge

Hello again Ladies!

Thank you for dropping by again!

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

I have a card today for the new challenge at ABC Challenge Blog - N is for Nautical

I used a really cute and Whimsical Image by P Pinky Dolls you can find them on Etsy HERE

She fits the Nautical Theme Well. I have coloured her with my ProMarkers.

Our wonderful sponsor this time is

I have used some pretty lace behind from Live and Love Crafts.

The Treasure Sentiment Below is from Kazzaz

These beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Sea weed and grasses are from my local Beach.

Shells from my stash.

I died some seam binding to make this blue bow to match my card!

The Glass bottle, charms etc are from my stash!

 

 

 I cant wait to see your Nautical creations entered on this fun challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:
http://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.de/ - Around the world in 80 Days

20 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous also the card under Julie.

gr karin

Sharon said...

She is so sweet and a lovely design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon x

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning, love the colours and layout and the gorgeous little girl is so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Julie, i saw this in a challenge i entered and had to stop by..this is so adorable.. i love this to bits! I am pinning it...i think i might have to start a board just for your cards. :)

Henryka Kowacz said...

Baeutiful, amazing card!!! Love your colouring !!! Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig. Henryka DT.

Michele said...

this is absolutely darling! xo

JMC Creates said...

Wow Julie you really went to town with this one lol. Its awesome Jacqui DT Craftitude

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gosh Julie this is beautiful! What an adorable image too! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz, Susan x

Clare Lloyd said...

fabulous card. thanks for joining us @ Unruly PaperArts.

ddazzled71 said...

What a darling image and adorable card. I am really loving the rich color of that seam binding and your embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month and Good Luck! Danie xx

Rosmarie said...

Wow!!! I'm speechless and very impressed about all these fantastic decorations and the wonderfully bright colors. The little girl is just gorgeous! Love love love!
Thank you so much for playing with us at the Dream Factory.
Rosi x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude

Unknown said...

Who wouldn't love this card its divine. Thank you for joining us this month, Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

Cindye Wile said...

Beautiful. Your coloring is gorgeous just like your card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
Cindye DT

ufoide@gmail.com said...

That's wonderful. I love it...thanks for sharing on the color sisters

Unknown said...

Very sweet image and great coloring, Julie. :)
Have an awesome day...

Enri said...

stunning! thanks for playing with us @thecolorsisters!

Rachel Gillham said...

gorgeous card, thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun!

Turwen said...

A really beautiful card with so many wonderful details! I really like it! Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge Blog!

Hugs!

ufoide@gmail.com said...

http://thecolorsisters.blogspot.it/2014/07/palette-colore-10.html
You won on the color sisters, please send me an email to melaniascalfaro@yahoo.it. You can be our guest designer in august. Thanks :D