Friday 6 June 2014

Persian Kitties Release for Sami Stamp

Hello Friends!

 

 

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

There is another cute Release at Sami Stamp 

 and for all of you cat lovers out there you are going to love this!

There is also a new Challenge for June - Use Stripes

 

Persian Kitties

 

 

 

And here is my Card using Persian Kitty 1.

 

 

 

 I added stripes to my project by using Wood Panel Paper.

My Kitty is coloured with ProMarkers.

 

 

 

 

Dies used are Marianne Doily Border die and Leaf Die. Also my new Tim Holtz Door Hardware die.

I had this great bronze key in my stash as well!

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

 

 

I hope you will drop on over to Sami Stamp and join the challenge!

 

Hugs Julie xox 

 

I Am also entering the following:
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com.au/ Tic Tac Toe - Flowers Die cut Lace
http://sailingpineapple.blogspot.com.au/ - All creatures great and small

10 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card!
I like Persian Kitties!
So cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful card Julie.

gr karin

Shelia said...

Very cute card. Love all the details! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

Beth Brovold said...

Hi again Julie!! This is just beautiful Julie...I love the wood grain background with the flowers accenting...such a sweet kitty!! Thank you again for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs!!!

Sharon said...

I love Sami Stamps - your card is stunning!!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at The Sailing Pineapple!

Kim B said...

Loving all the lace and flowers!! Amazing card! Thanks so much for joining us at fresh brewed designs! Hope to see you again!

Unknown said...

Fabulous detail, this card has the feel good factor, thank you for joining us for this months challenge, Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

Desire Fourie said...

Julie this is another gorgeous creation, perfect for our FLOWERS AND LACE theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

This is SO pretty! I love the colours and all the details, and the kitten is so cuute! Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you again soon, for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

Henryka Kowacz said...

SO CUTE ! Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig. Henryka DT.