Thursday 31 July 2014

BINGO at Aussie Besties Challenge Blog August Challenge

Hello! I am so glad you have dropped by!

I have a lot of Design Team Cards going live today, so I know it will be a busy day!

I am still quite sick but have to battle through! LOL

My Small Children, keep getting sick as well, so I am up and Down all night to them! Lots of Medicine , bed changing as they are often vomiting, and heaps of washing. LOL.

No rest for Mothers!

Anyway I have made a card for the new Challenge at

 Aussie Besties - BINGO

  I have coloured the image with Tria And Pro Markers.

Copied it 4 times then made it into a 3D Decoupage image!

Layered with foam Dots!

You can find this beautiful Bestie HERE

 

 

I have used the Bottom Line

Ribbon, Embossing (Frantage) and Pearl trim

 

I have used a Memory Box Bunting Die and a Snowflake border die!

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Live and Love Crafts.

Seam binding bow and Pearl and Leaf trim from my Stash.

 

 

Have a lovely Day!

Hugs Julie xox

 

 

2 comments:

Helga said...

Really an adorable card - what a pretty image - perfect colored !
LG Helga from Austria !

Juliep said...

This is gorgeous Julie. I love this little image and how you brought it to life. All the details on this make this card stunning.