Friday 18 July 2014

Rose Beauty for Sami Stamp

Hello friends!

 

 

I am getting close to my 200 followers Candy

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

 

 

I have a card to show you today for Sami Stamp


 

 

We were asked to choose an image to use from Sami's Shop for this Release and I am so happy I chose this Image! Rose Beauty! Roses are my favourite flower and I also called my Second Daughter - Bella Rose which means Beautiful Rose.

 

 

 

 

I have coloured my Image with ProMarkers and Tria Markers.

 

 

 

 

 I like my colour scheme of Red Black and Green. I think it gives an almost Spanish feel.

I have used some new black pearl trim that I love and new chipboard sentiment words.

 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my card!

Now drop over and join the fun at Sami Stamp!

 

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:
http://takeheartideas.com/ - Colour Inspiration

2 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Julie! I love that image and your color combo, that beaded lace is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Pat said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, design and colours, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx