Tuesday 1 July 2014

Shoe Project for the Aussie Besties Blog Hop

Hello and welcome!

I have already posted this but wanted to add the details! And enter some challenges.

This is one of my Design Team Projects for the

 BLOG HOP at Aussie Besties.

And Challenge

Butterflies And Bees in Spring

I have used a great Paper Shoe Template found HERE , it was a bit fiddly but worth being patient LOL!x

 

 

 

 You can find this Brand New Bestie HERE

I have coloured her with ProMarkers and then 3D Decoupaged her skirt (Bottom Picture)

 

 

 

 I have used a selection of flowers from my Stash and Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

 

 I placed the Butterflies from the image on wires!

 

 

 

 We would love you to visit the hop and join the Hop Challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

2 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

So sweet and I Love the shoe. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Andie's Space said...

Hi Julie,
OMG this looks fab. Such a cute bestie & I love the shoe full of flowers. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx