Sunday 17 August 2014

My first Card for Come and Get it Challenge - Fishing

Hello Ladies!

I have a card to show you today for my newest Design Team

The sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and I have used Guy Fishing found HERE

 

I have coloured my image with Tria and ProMarkers. This image reminded me of my son Ryan who is a mad fisherman.

I have used burlap ribbon and flower and a little bit of wood wool as well.

A cute mini clipboard was a cute backdrop for the sentiment that I made up myself!





 I hope you will drop by and check out the challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com.au/ - Bingo 3D Object, Bugaboo image,Bold colours

5 comments:

Angela Westland Australia said...

That is a great male card, Julie. So cute. Happy Crafting Angexxoo

Sam K said...

Amazing card Julie, so much detail and what a great image. Congrats on your new DT, hugs xx

Melissa S. said...

This is fantastic. The coloring of the image is great and I just love all the embellishments on the card. Great use of burlap, and the wood wool is interesting. I will have to keep my eye out for that. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our August Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

Billie A said...

Awesome card I am loving the burlap on the side like you did and the sentiment placement is sweet. Awesome. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug