Thursday, 14 August 2014

Paper Bag Album with Summer Rose Basket Tilda

Hello Again!

I have made a Paper Bag Album for the

 BLING challenge at Magnolia Forever

 

 

 I have made a Paper Bag Album using the new release Summer Rose Basket Tilda.

I have coloured my image with Tria and Promarkers.

 

 

 

Sentiment by Sweet n Sassy

Dies by Spellbinders,

Sixxix Butterflies

Crafty Ann Leaves

Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts

 

 

 

 

Have a wonderful Weekend!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Julie.
    Have a happy Friday.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, your paper bag album is so delightful. You've showcased Tilda beautifully with your pretty flowers and wonderful dies. Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious™ for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Hugs... Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful details on this sweet album! Beautifully done Julie! Thank you for sharing with us for the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a fabulous Paper Bag Album! You are such a Whiz with all these Amazing layers. Gorgeous Colors and love that New Maggie I ordered her yesterday. Thanks for the Inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Magnolia Down Under this fortnight

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox