Monday 15 September 2014

Anything Goes with a Bestie and Buttons at Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello Again to all of my wonderful friends, I am so happy for your visit!

Today I have a new card for the

 Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes with buttons

 

 

 I have used Summer Bath Fairy and you can find her HERE

I have coloured her with my Tria and Promarkers

 

 

 

Flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, Crafty Ann Leaf dies, and Buttons and other embellishments from my Stash.

 

 

 

 This is a fun challenge so I hope you all join in!

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

9 comments:

Sharon said...

My goodness Julie, you have been so busy. Another card with the wow factor. Such a pretty colour scheme/
Hugs Sharon x

Unknown said...

Oh so gorgeous love it Julie thanks for joining in at Besties uk -hugs Carol xxx uk DT

Unknown said...

lovely as usual Julie love how the colours all come together Jane DT xx

Unknown said...

Very Nice card Julie! Thanks to join us at My Besties French blog xox

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 17, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Fran said...

fab, love it , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xx

Les Trésors de Nadine said...

beautiful card Julie!!! Thanks to join us at my Breties in french!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, with so many different layers, and that image is just gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurleys 365 challenge

Donna Ellis said...

This is GORGEOUS, Julie! I love what you have done with all the feminine design elements, and fun image! hugs, de