Tuesday 30 September 2014

Faery Ink Challenge Card

Hello Lovelies!

 

Hello Again Ladies and welcome back to my blog!

I have a card today that I made to join in the challenge at Faery Ink - Fairies

It is not very often I have time to enter a challenge just for fun, but I love this image and wanted to use her.

 

 

 

You can find this gorgeous Girl HERE

I have coloured her with Tria and ProMarkers

 

 

 

 

I have used dies by Tim Holtz, Memory Box and Marianne designs

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and my Stash

 

 

 

I have dyed my own Lace Seam binding and doily.

Sentiment by Tim Holtz

Wings I molded myself

 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoy my card!

Hugs Julie xox

2 comments:

fairy454 said...

I really love your card Julie,the colours are Fantastic
Hug@s
Lisa

Doudou said...

Love the angels. Adorable card