Thursday 16 October 2014

Santa Bestie Card for Reminder at Besties 3D Deco Blog

Hello All!

I almost didnt get to make this post as my computer died this morning! I luckily have a very clever son who is a wiz at fixing and well anything to do with computers. He worked on it for hours and managed to get it going again! It is very slow but at least it is working. I will need to upgrade some parts soon.


I have a card for the reminder at

 Besties 3D Deco Blog - Anything Goes with a 3D Bestie

 

You can find the current challenge HERE


 

 

I just adore this image you can find the 3D Sheet Here


I had fun with the background of this one, I used Arlene's True Snow and a brick stencil.

Also flowers from wild orchid crafts and hand dyed Seam binding. And my favourite Tim Holtz

 Butterflight Die

 

 

Please drop on over and join the challenge, you will soon be hooked!

 Just Like Me!

Hugs Julie xox