Sunday 23 November 2014

Bestie Christmas Card for International Besties

Hello Again!

I love this gorgeous Christmas Image!

It is time for the new challenge at 

International Besties -Distressing

I was lucky enough to have the Precoloured Image Topper coloured by Chantale Renaud, so I have made her into a 3D Image!

You can find the Digi to make your own HERE

I have distressed the edges with the Tim Holtz distressing tool and also added some Distress Crackle Paint to the edges.

I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and my stash, Dies from Marrianne Designs, Tim Holtz, Crafty Ann and Spellbinders.

I am looking forward to seeing everyones entries!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love all the flowers.
Rose xx

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Sensational work Julie.
Annette xx