Thursday 4 December 2014

3D Bestie Christmas Decoration

Welcome friends!

It is time again for the next challenge at

Besties 3D Deco Blog - Christmas Decoration

I found a pattern in an old Magazine!

And this is what I have made

Using Mouse with a Present 3D Sheet

I have used Dusty Attic Chipboard on the base

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and My Stash

Paper from Kazzaz

Card Stock from Stampin up

Tim Holtz Sentiment Stamp and Distress Crackle Paint

Lace and embellishments from my stash

 

 

 

This was a fun project!

I hope you will join in the Challenge!

+-

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering:

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is so fun and colourful. A real fairytale creation.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Julie this is so gorgeous ~ I love it ~ you are such a very talented lady indeed. Scrappy hugs Annette xx

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous project. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week. Shona xx