Thursday 29 January 2015

Bestie 3D Card for PPP Challenge - Add flowers

Hello Friends!

Here is my Card for the New Challenge at

My Besties PPP Challenge Blog - Add Flowers

 

 

 How gorgeous is this image? I have used Birthstone Bestie 3D Sheet

 

You can find Printables in the Etsy store HERE

And in the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store HERE

 

 

For my Flowers I have used

Rolled Rose Die by Marianne

Leaf Die By Crafty Ann

Tulle Ribbon from Stampin up

Other embellies from my stash

 

I hope you will all join in the challenge! We are slowly growing and these printable Besties are just so beautiful!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering:

7 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Very nice.

hugs
Claudia

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Woww ...I love it, beutifulllllll...thank you for joining us at MBB,Lisa

Anja said...

So wow!!! This is just so girly!! Thank you for joining us at *My Besties Dutch Girls Designs*

Hugs Anja DT

Scrap World da Leo said...

WOW! Wonderful card Julie. What wonderful colour, embellishments and image. Thank you for joining our challenge at MBB . Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

OMG!! Beaultiful card, love it!! Thank you for joining us at MBB!
Hugs, Andréa DT

Luciana said...

Wow!!!! What a wonderful project!!! Loved it!
Thank you for joining us at MBB!!!
Hugs!