Thursday, 29 January 2015

Bestie 3D Card for PPP Challenge - Add flowers

Hello Friends!

Here is my Card for the New Challenge at

My Besties PPP Challenge Blog - Add Flowers

 

 

 How gorgeous is this image? I have used Birthstone Bestie 3D Sheet

 

You can find Printables in the Etsy store HERE

And in the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store HERE

 

 

For my Flowers I have used

Rolled Rose Die by Marianne

Leaf Die By Crafty Ann

Tulle Ribbon from Stampin up

Other embellies from my stash

 

I hope you will all join in the challenge! We are slowly growing and these printable Besties are just so beautiful!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering:

7 comments:

  1. Woww ...I love it, beutifulllllll...thank you for joining us at MBB,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wow!!! This is just so girly!! Thank you for joining us at *My Besties Dutch Girls Designs*

    Hugs Anja DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Wonderful card Julie. What wonderful colour, embellishments and image. Thank you for joining our challenge at MBB . Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Beaultiful card, love it!! Thank you for joining us at MBB!
    Hugs, Andréa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! What a wonderful project!!! Loved it!
    Thank you for joining us at MBB!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox