Sunday 15 February 2015

D is for Die Cuts at ABC Challenge Blog

Hello Again!

I have a cute card for the new Challenge at

ABC Challenge Blog - D is for Die Cuts

I love this Image by Our Sponsor Di's Digi Stamps - 1920's Candy

Even better she is on Sale for only $2, I just couldn't resist!

 

Our terrific sponsor this time is

 

 

She is coloured with Pro Markers

 

I have used Dies by Tim Holtz (Butterflies) and Memory Box (Sofia Heart)

 

Other embellishments from my Stash!

 

 

Be sure to drop by the blog for a look, and join the fun!

 Hugs Julie xox

 

I am also entering the following:

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Julie love this image, youve done a stunning job with it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi julie,
This is absolutely stunning.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

Unknown said...

Hi Julie another stunning card
this image is so cute I love the colours
And the design is wonderful.
I love your work you are so talented. xx

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Bunny said...

Ha ha. You're killing me, Julie. I'm going down the line of the blogs I follow and you really have cranked them out. What I love about this one is that the hair is so shiny looking. Fabulous card.

Di said...

Thankyou for using mu images and you have done a gorgeous job!! love it xxx