Wednesday 25 March 2015

My First DT Card for Mari Digis

Hello And Welcome to my Blog!

I am so lucky to be one of the New DT for the New Mari Digis Challenge Blog!

Our First Challenge is Anything Goes!

Here is my First Card!

 

  I have used this sweet image she is a free image in the Mari Digi's Facebook Group Here

Coleção Madeixas 


 

I have coloured her with ProMarkers and have used Dies by Tim Holtz and Magnolia

Elements from Tilda

Papers from Kazzaz

Lace and flowers from My Stash

 

  I hope you will all join in our fun challenges! 

And you must check out the Freebee Images they are amazing!

I hope you will join us for our very first challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

2 comments:

Luciana said...

Wonderful card!!! I just love it!!!
Hugs!!

Dami1 said...

looooooooove this one too!!! all the fabulous colours are stunning !! well done!!! (shuly writing with husband's account! )