Tuesday 2 June 2015

Besties, Buttons and Bows for Besties 3D Deco Blog

Hugs and Hellos!

Here is my Card for the New Monthly Challenge at My Besties 3D Deco and More Blog

Anything Goes!

 

 

How cute is this new release Topper?

 

Coloured Printable 445 Sheet

 

 

She is a real cute thing peeking over the edge!

I have made the topper into a 3D Image

Flowers from WOC

Buttons from my stash

 

Remember you can add any Bestie Project, we are now Always ANYTHING GOES WITH A BESTIE!

Hugs Julie xox 

I am also entering:

 http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.com.au/ - Ribbons

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the design, Thank you for taking the time to play along with us at My Besties Uk Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

lovely card thanks for joining us at Besties uk hugs Sue xx