Monday 6 July 2015

Tea Cup Bestie Card for International Besties

hello and welcome!



Here is my Card for the new Challenge at International Besties - Anything Goes



 

 

 using 3D Sweet Treats Besties Teacup sheet
Sherri Baldy's Designer Paper- Apple Blossom

 

 

 

 

 

She is such a sweetie, the sheet is coloured by Sherri. I just adore her colouring!

 

 

 

 

 

I used my own Sculpy Lollypops, they are fun and easy to make, I will make a video one of these days!

 

I hope you enjoy my card!

Dont forget to drop by and join our challenge!

 

If it has a Bestie on It, It qualifies!


Hugs Julie xox

1 comment:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Hi Julie, What a fabulous stunning card. I love this adorable Teacup My Besties image and the way you featured her. Big Texas Hugs, Your Fellow Crafter Teamie from My Besties International. AntoinetteT