Thursday 27 August 2015

Faery Ink Inspiration - Destiny Pumpkin Fae Freebee

Hello Friends!


Today I have a Card to show you using the

 one day Freebee on the Faery Ink Blog

Destiny Pumpkin Fae



This beautiful Digi is only available for 1 day so you will need to be quick!



 She is lovely for all of your Halloween cards!

I have coloured her with Promarkers and Black pencil.

I have used a different style of colouring for her and quite like the darker effect it gives.

 

 



I hope you like my card!

Hugs Julie xox

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous! Love the dramatic coloring and fab details. xxD

Creepy Glowbugg said...

So eye catching! I saw the thumbnail, but had to see it in all it's full sized glory! Beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring Julie and love the beautiful image and all the fabulous details on your card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Holly said...

You kicked A*s with this design ! So dramatic & awesome