Monday 21 September 2015

Faery Ink Sept Inspiration - Witch and her Kitty

Hello And Welcome!

I have a bit of Halloween Inspiration for you today 

using the gorgeous Faery Ink Digi - Witch and Her Kitty

I have made a treat bag with a touch of elegance!

In shades of Black, Purple and Gold.

 

 I have coloured her with ProMarkers,

 and also added some Black Coloured pencil to the edges!

This is one of my favourite images in the Faery Ink Shop. And there are a lot more cute and creepy Halloween images to choose from.

 

 I have used some beautiful lace and ribbon from my Stash

Flowers from WOC's

Also a touch of Gold foliage from Christmas, and Gold Chevron Straws.

I hope you like my Treat Bag!

Why not make one of your own?

 

Just head over to Faery Ink and pick up some amazing Halloween Digi's!

Hugs Julie xox 

Something Beautiful by Julie

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Wow! I love this. Hang on and I'll send you my address. Just kidding. It is really nice.