Tuesday 15 September 2015

R is for Recipe at ABC Challenge

Hello Friends!

Here is my card for the new Challenge

Without further ado our new Challenge is

‘R is for Recipe’
(Choose a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line and use at least those elements in your creation and list in your post with our challenge link)

I used Pink , Dies, and Lace.

Our terrific sponsor this time is

I have used the pretty Flower Fairy

She is coloured with ProMarkers

 

 

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge!

Hugs Julie xox


2 comments:

Wynn said...

Thank you Julie for showing us your very pretty card at Crafting with Dragonflies. I love the sweetness of the image and the delicate colours you've chosen. Wynn DT

happyglitzygirl said...

Magical indeed, love the details and all the butterflies, thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde