Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Guest Designer Unicorn Challenge Blog - Faery Ink Christmas Card

Hello Ladies!


I am so thrilled to be a Guest designer for 

Unicorn Challenge Blog - Christmas is coming!



 

 Thank you Ladies for inviting me to join you!




I have used a Beautiful Image from Faery Ink called Amber Unicorn Fairy Digital Stamp

 

I wanted to use a Unicorn Image and loved this one so much, I just had to use it!

 

The next thing to was make it look right for a Christmas card.

 

I coloured the image up with Promarkers in Blue Tones to make it look frosty,

Then added some Christmassy, snowy embellishments!

 

 



 



Thank you for visiting and be sure to make a card for the wonderful challenge at

 Unicorn Challenge Blog!


Hugs Julie xox

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful card Julie. Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer. Lia DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is truly a pleasure Lisa! Thank you xox

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful, love all the embellishments! Great to have you with us this month at Unicorn x

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox