Saturday 2 April 2016

Steampunk Besties in 3D for the New April Challenge - Besties 3D and More

Hello And welcome!

We have a new challenge starting at

 My Besties 3D and More Blog

Challenge #4 - April

I have created some Steampunk Cards with two of  the new Printables!

I just love these!

 

March cp bk 1 download 

 

 

 

You can now add any Bestie Project, we are now Always ANYTHING GOES WITH A BESTIE!

  You can even use your Bestie Digi's and Stamps.

 

 

We would love you to visit our Facebook Group 3D Decoupage and Paper Tole Cards and Creations

And share all of your Bestie 3D Creations

 

 

cp M7 download 

 

 



I hope you will join us for the challenge!
Hugs Julie xox

1 comment:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Hi Julie
These are absolutely stunningly amazing creations. I love them both. Great work.