Wednesday 12 April 2017

My First Loaded Envelope

Hello once again!


Today I am excited to show you my very first Loaded Envelope!


I have created this for the Wednesday event over at 

My Besties 3D Deco and more Challenge Blog



 

I created this loaded envelope as a gift for a Beautiful friend

who has just had a birthday this past week!

I am sure she knows who she is if she reads this! lolx


 

Printable Paper Pack 6 x 6 The Tea Party 

3D deco Printable Tea Cup 3D sheet 2 

3D deco Printable Tea Cup 3D sheet 3

 

I have also used the new Paper pack from Kaisercraft

High Tea

 

 

 

 



I am happy with how it turned out and would like to make some more when I have time lol!


Have a great day Hugs Julie xox

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

OH wow Julie this is amazingly gorgeous. Just adore the loaded envelope concept. Its the first time I have seen this. Love the beautiful textures and girlyness of this.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}