Sunday 12 November 2017

12 Days of Christmas Tags and Bags - Ms Garden Grove Kit

Hello All !

Here is the latest gorgeous Kit I received from 

Annie at Ms Garden Grove

12 days of Christmas Tags and Bags!

My kit came in the mail last week and I was so in love with it I got to work on it straight away!

 

 

Now Here are quite a lot of photos, but it is all so pretty I just couldn't help myself! lolx 

 

First are my 9 Angel Tags

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I have 6 Lace motif Bags 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then 1 Bag and my final 3 Tags made using the gorgeous shapes Annie made

 

 

 

 

 

I still have a few pieces left from the kit to finish so keep an eye out for those in another post soon!

Hugs Julie xox


1 comment:

Annie said...

Ohh Wow .. Julie I just love how you altered your tags and the gift bags .. love love love TFs Hugs annie^0^