Thursday 1 March 2018

Lets Meet at the Sunflower - Oddball Art Stamps March Challenge

Hello All!

I have a cute Bug card for the new challenge post at

 Oddball Art Stamps

March Theme: Itsy, Bitsy, Teeny Weeny

 

  What could be more  Itsy, Bitsy, Teeny Weeny, than these cute bugs?

I have used

Cute Whimsical Spring Garden

 ~ Lets Meet at the Sunflower Image No. 417 by Lizzy Love

and coloured my image with copics




To add to my bigs, I have used my Butterfly border die (My Favourite)

and a cute butterfly charm.





Please use my Design Team Discount Code

DTJULIEG10

For your purchase of any Oddball Art Stamp

 

Have a wonderful Day full of Love!

Bug Hugs Julie xox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie what a pretty card I love it and your design is gorgeous
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx
https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/cute-baby-daisy.html#gpluscomments