Sunday 12 August 2018

Kendell Card - Introducing the new Design Team members Oddball Art Stamps

Hello Oddball!


We are so excited to welcome some new team Members over at

 Oddball Art Stamps!


To introduce them we have all created 1 to 3 projects for a special blog post


Here is the card I created 


 

 

 

I have used

 Kendell Collector of Hearts Image No 131

 

 

 

The image is so sweet and I used Pinks and Browns to colour her!

 

 


Drop by and join our August challenge!

 

At Oddball Art Stamps

The Theme this month is

LOST SOULS OF INNOCENT DOLLS

 

Please use my Design Team Discount Code

DTJULIEG10

For your purchase of any Oddball Art Stamp

Hugs Julie xox



1 comment:

Penny said...

I wish I could have your confidence with adding embellishment, im like a bad interior decorator at times when I add them to mine... Your card is perfect, the colours work so well.
Penny