Tuesday 30 April 2019

Mother's Day Cards - Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Sheepski Designs

Hello Friends!

Happy Mother's Day

It is time for our May Challenge at

Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog

I have created 2 cards for my Mum and Mother in Law

Using a wonderful image by Sheepski Designs

 

 

Our May Sponsor for this month is the fabulous


Sheepski Designs HERE HERE



Sheepski Designs Facebook page HERE


Sheepski Designs Challenge HERE




Sheep Ski Designs  Instagram  HERE

 

 I created my cards the same but using 2 different colour combos

I have used

 

For Mum image No15

 



We would love for you to join us


Hugs Julie xox

1 comment:

AndreaNorris said...

Absolutely stunning Julie, I so love your creations. You can enter this into the challenge in my Facebook group if you like https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/
It's also perfect for the current blog challenge https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-26-flower-power.html
Andrea x
SheepSki Designs