Monday, 16 June 2014

Stripe Challenge Reminder for Sami Stamp - Folded Shirt Card

Hello lovely ladies!

Welcome to my Blog!

 

 

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

 

 

Just a quick post today, a folded shirt card for Sami Stamp- Stripe Challenge

I used the Tie from Sami Stamps Plain Tie Digi Set

 I found this great shirt folding Tutorial on the Top Tip Tuesday Blog when I won a challenge there.

You can find it HERE

 

 

 

 

 Have a wonderful Day!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com.au/ - Photo Inspiration - For the Boys -Ties

11 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, absolutely love this, what an awesome design, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, das ist ja wunderschön, mal etwas grösser das hemd, gefällt mir
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a gorgeous Fathers day card love the colour choice and your card design. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, so original !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this, so awesome and the blue pops...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie, love the blues.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shirt for a handsome man:) You must win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' For the Boys challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I remember folding lot's of these little shirts a few years back! Great fun! Fantastic card! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along in the Father's Day/Male challenge at OLLCB!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shirt n tie card! Love it! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox