Thursday, 19 June 2014

Umbrella Shaped Card for Besties 3D Deco Blog

Hello Ladies!

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

Today Is the start of a new challenge at Besties 3D Deco Blog!

 

I have made an Umbrella Shaped Card!

 

You can Find 3D Sheets HERE

 

 

 

 Trims, Lace and pearls are from my stash!

 

 

 Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts!

 

 

 

 

The card has a ribbon tie closure! You can see the card opened, front and back here!

 

 

 

 

 Thank you for dropping by!

We would love to see you join the challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

I am entering this card in the following :

2 comments:

  1. Deine Karte julie ist wunderschön, leider habe ich eine Karte mit 3D gestern schon eingestellt
    glg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, love this sweet image and colours used...super card...
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox