Monday 23 June 2014

Swirl Card for Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello to all of you wonderful bloggers!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

 

Today is the first day of a new challenge for

 

 

 

I have used this sweet Bestie Girl who is off to brush her teeth. I have coloured her with Promarkers. Copied an extra 3 copies on my printer and made her into a 3D Image.

You can find her HERE

Photo below shows the extra layers to the image.

Swirl Die used is by Marianne.

Flowers by Wild orchid Crafts

Lace and trim from my Stash.




 

 I hope you will drop by and join this fun challenge!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute - love the colors used here with that sweet image. :)
Have a lovely day, Julie...

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling card, Julie! Thanks so much for joining our Color Bingo Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Sarah said...

Sweet card thanks for joining the Cutie Pies!! Sarah