Friday 20 June 2014

ButterflyFriends Card New Release for Sami Stamp

Hello Ladies, so happy you have popped by!

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

 

Today there is a new release at Sami Stamp!

Here is my Card!

 

 

 

 

Butterfly Release

 

 

 I have used Butterfly Friends! She is coloured with my ProMarkers!

 

 

 

I have used the Tim Holtz Butterflies Die, Magnolia Tag. And flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!

 

 

 

 

Drop by Sami's Blog and check out her gorgeous Designs!

 

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following: 
 http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Favorite Die ( Tim Holtz Butterflies - I just love this die, I love Butterflies and have to use it on nearly every card LOL )

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and such a lovely image...sweet papers too..a reminder... I hope you have joined my blog and in my candy and blog hop....♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Susanne Rose said...

Wow! Your card is great! Thank you for joining us at Hanna & Friends. Hugs, Susanne.

TantiK Creation said...

This is really cute! Lovely colour combination. Great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.