Wednesday 16 July 2014

My First Card for the Paper Nest Dolls Main Blog

Hello Ladies!

 

 

 

I am getting close to my 200 followers Candy

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

 

 

 

I am excited to be one of the Inspirational Design Team for the Paper Nest Dolls!

I was on the Norwegian Paper Nest Dolls Team but that sadly closed down!

Here is my first Inspirational Post

I am so happy to be here and show you my card using Aristocrat Emma!

 

Aristocrat Emma, is gorgeous and perfect for a Christmas Card.

 Since it is July, I thought a Christmas in July Card was in order!

 

 

 

 

I have coloured my image with Letraset Tria Markers and ProMarkers,

 in shades of Pink and Green.

 

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to join in the MarkerPOP and Paper Nest Dolls blog hop that is happening!



Pop on over the MarkerPOP blog to start the hop.  You wont be sorry, there are gorgeous projects to see and wonderful prizes to be won! 

 


Thank you for dropping by!

Have a wonderful Day!

Hugs Julie xox

 

I am also entering the following:
 http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ - Christmas
 http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com.au/ - Christmas in July
 http://hobbybookdesignerchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ - Christmas in July
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/ - Christmas
http://takeheartideas.com/ - Photo and colour inspiration


8 comments:

Annamaria said...

Beautiful card .Like this Christmas colors.
Hugs Mia

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous julie.
Gr Karin

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Julie! What a delightful creation! While the image is adorable, I have to say that I'm smitten by your card design, and have pinned the sketch to case in one of my cards. Those layered butterflies look amazing! May I ask what size your card is? Thanks so much for the inspiration this morning! hugs, de

New Creations said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image!!!

Julie Gleeson said...

Hello Donna, I use a Base Card of 6x6 for most of my cards, this one included! Of coarse by the time I have Dies overlapping the sides It is a bit bigger! LOL x

Jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your eye for detail is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Jeannie
Hambo Stamps Design Team

Unknown said...

This is a very beautiful card in fantastic colors, but our challenge requires you use a product from CTMH. I don't see that marked anywhere.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous and thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters for the recent challenge and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma