Tuesday 15 July 2014

Ribbon, Lace and Pearls Challenge at Magnolia Forever

Hello Wonderful Friends!

 

 

I am getting close to my 200 followers Candy

You can find the link to my BLOG CANDY HERE.

 

 

There is a new challenge today at Magnolia Forever - Ribbon Lace and Pearls

Tim Holtz Butterfly Die and Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval!

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Liva and Love Crafts and my Stash.

 

Lace and Trims from My Stash.

 My Cute Tilda is coloured with ProMarkers

 

 

 

 

 Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit the challenge! It is a great one to use up some of your pretty embellishments!

Hugs Julie xox

I am also entering the following:

9 comments:

Sandra said...

So sweet card and so many pretty details to look at!
Hugs, Sandra

Rosemary said...

What a marvelous romantic card! If I received something so beautiful from my friend it would be out all the time!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Wow ...it`s so lovely in detail... great and amazing....

Hugs
Anja

Margik said...

Great design on this card! I love all amazing embellishments, specially the butterflies.

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday for our Colours of Summer.
Mar x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Wow this is so pretty, lovely summer card! thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Try it on Tuesdays this time.
We would realy appreciate you adding a link to our challenge, with your super entry.
Yvonne
Yvonne

My name is Cindy said...

Soooo pretty! Thank you for sharing at Try It On Tuesday (Sorry I'm a bit late!!) Cindy DT

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning card with pretty detail.
Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.
Hugs, Donna x

JenniferD said...

WOW this is just GORGEOUS! All my favorites Beautiful Lace, Pretty Butterflies and the Perfect Maggie! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.