Thursday, 20 November 2014

Bells, Baubles and Beads Christmas Tree Decorations 3D Besties

I am loving doing little bits towards Christmas!

Today I have some Tree Decorations made with Besties 3D Decoupage Sheets!

 

 

 

Using Dancer 

 

 

 

Hanging on the tree!

 

I gave my little dancer a sparkly crown!

 

 

 And little Blossom has a sparkly jewel on her hat as well!

Please drop on over and join the challenge!

The Design Teams Ladies have again outdone themselves with stunning creations! And a wonderful tutorial Video by Bonnie as well!

Hugs Julie xox

 

I am also entering the Ornament challenge at Gone Artsy 

(Lace on the top of the decorated peg )

5 comments:

  1. Julie, das ist eine tolle Arbeit, Hast du 3d Bögen übrig oder wie kommen ich zu deren???
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie these are just fabulous ~ Love them all.
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox