Thursday, 20 November 2014

Christmas Mermaids at Sami Stamp

Welcome friends!


I have a card for you today from the new release 



I have used Candy Cane Mermaid






I have coloured with ProMarkers and made my Image 3D.







 These Images are so gorgeous and perfect for that slightly different - non traditional Christmas Card

Actually perfect for Australia as we are having a very hot Summer at the moment!







I have used My Magnolia Doohickeys Sea themed Dies!

And lots of other goodies from my stash!

Sentiment stamps are Stampin Up




Hugs Julie xox

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie your cards are amazing. I'm so pleased I've found your blog and I'm looking forward to following you. Take care Julie xx

    Debs A xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you have left a comment! I value every one! Hugs Julie xox