Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day #1 - Artchain - Card for Kitty Lane Stamps



Hello Lovely Ladies!

Here is my card for Day 1 of Artchain!

 

 

 

 

This is a card I made almost a year ago, and one of my favourites!

It is a stamp from Kitty Lane Stamps! You can find Fay's Ebay store HERE

 

 

 

 

 I have coloured the image with Promarkers!

The pretty Butterfly Die is from Memory Box!

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and My Stash.

 

 

 

 

 

I was asked to join in by my good friend Karin Van Eijk Here is her Blog

It is basically like a chain letter but it showcases your work for 5 days and also 5 friends that you nominate along the way!

I would like to Nominate my talented friend Angela Westland Today Here is her beautiful Blog

Hugs Julie xox


1 comment:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Julie ~ AMAZING
Hugs Annette xx