Sunday 18 January 2015

Snowflake Besties for International Bestie Challenge

Hello Again!

Gosh this heat in Australia is getting to me! LOL

It is so hard to craft!

Here is my project for the International  Besties- Snowflakes

You can find this cute winter Bestie Here

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have coloured the image with My ProMarkers

 

Snowflake Punch

Prima Resin Corners

Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers

 

 

 

 

Have a lovely day!

 

Hugs Julie xox 

 

I am also entering the following:
 http://mybestienorge.blogspot.com.au/ - Winter
 http://artesaniasmyfavorites.blogspot.de/ - Snowflakes
http://mybestiesfriendship.blogspot.de/ - Winter Time

8 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very cute card

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Beautiful DT Card Julie.
Hugs
Annette xx

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Julie,

deine Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet. Es gibt viele schöne Details zu entdecken. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Hester said...

Hello Julie,
Here in the Netherlands we have winter but it looks like autumn.
Because of the heet you made a beautiful snowflake card.
Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
Love Hester

Anita's Kaarten en Creaties said...

Wauwww what a beautifull card you've made!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

A wonderful card and so beautiful from the design

Thanks for joining us at My Besties Friendship
Hugs Anja DT

Artesania said...

Wow Julie ,that is an awsome coloring.such a stunning card design ,thank you so much for entering our current challenge,at My-Besties German Design !
Hugs Gudrun DT

Engelchen said...

Very nice card Julie.
Thank ypu so much for joining us at My Besties Deutschland.
Hugs Geesje